We have noisy ones in the tree outside out living room window.I played too :)
Poor little guy. Hope he fared well in the midst of all those electrical wires.
That's scary. I hope he made it out ok.
When it comes to birds and other animals such as squirrels on a live wire I think I heard somewhere that they are ok as long as they down touch another wire or tree trunk. Then they can get electrocuted. If someone can explain that better please do so.I feel for them too.
That looks like a mighty big squirrel, too. My Photo Hunters is up. I hope you have time to visit mine! New York Traveler.netHappy weekend!
wonderful roadways for rodents. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
I guess the "highway" is better than when they play in the road. I usually see them on my deck eating the birdfood.
He wasn't hiding very well, because you found him.
Two very nice images of the squirrel. Thanks for sharing them.
great shot of a beautiful squirrels on the cable wire.
You know who to blame when the phone goes dead! Great post.
I always enjoy watching squirrels. They're so curious. I know they can be pests though. We're probably lucky we don't have them in New Zealand.
Hope he doesn't chew the wires.
Post a Comment
Subscribe in a reader