------------------------- click on pictures for larger image -------------------------

Thursday, September 9, 2010

frogs and flowers

I found this frog and its sibling on my bedroom window
screen a few nights ago.  I thought this surprisingly odd since
my room happens to be on the second level of the house.
Autumn creeping in with a bit of cooler weather.
This weeks bloomers....
This is my favorite plant in the flower bed.
~ click to enlarge photos ~
Nature Notes/Signs of the Season is hosted by Rambling Woods

Hosted by Misty Dawn

4 comments:

Caron said...

Boy, I still don't have anything in my garden that blooms in the fall except the hibiscus. I should pay more attention to what I'm doing.

Carver said...

That is so wild about the frog on the second floor screen. Your flowers are all so beautiful. Your Virginia Creeper (or that's what I think the second shot is) is ahead of mine in terms of color which makes sense given our respective states. I still can't get over that frog. I really like the way the shot turned out against the screen.

Rambling Woods said...

Love the frog..Must have wanted to get higher for the view...Beautiful flowers too. I love the colors...Michelle

EG CameraGirl said...

Fun shot of the frog! The blossoms are still very pretty in September.