------------------------- click on pictures for larger image -------------------------

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

autumn bliss

Manchester, MI this past Sunday

Signs of the Season/Nature Notes is hosted by Rambling Woods

8 comments:

Caron said...

I especially love the subtle changes of color in the leaves in the top photo and the clarity of the veins. How lovely!

Carver said...

Those are gorgeous autumn colors. I like the mix of colors so much.

Nicole said...

Taking a deep breath here.
Those are totally lovely shots!

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Adore the melting of leaf colours in the first photo! And the second one looks like a delightful bouquet of foliage!

Gel said...

definitely true bliss. Especially like the top one.

eileeninmd said...

Great photos and gorgeous fall colors, one of the great things I love about Fall.

MyMaracas said...

I love the way the green fades into red in that first shot. Kind of like summer fades into fall.

RamblingWoods2.com said...

Beautiful colors. I love how some trees have more than one color and even some leaves with two colors. Mother Nature's wonders....Perfect post for Nature Notes/Sign of The Season...Michelle